- 1451 George Ct, Benicia, CA 94510
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1512 Sqft
- This is exactly what you've been looking for, single story, big fenced yard w/rolling lawn, awesome Court location...Hop, Skip & a Jump to Mary Farmer Elementary.. Newly remodeled home with Open Floor plan, laminate flooring through out. Really cool Pergola in the back yard, with bar, sink, refrig and big barn door covered TV.. Great for Entertaining Indoors & Out...A Must See!!!
- 1241 Rolling Hill Way, Martinez, CA 94553
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1376 Sqft
- Come Home to this Beautifully remodeled home in a sought after neighborhood of Martinez. Kitchen has New Custom Cabinets with Quartz Countertops, Asko Dishwasher and a Bosch Dual Fuel Range/Oven. Adorne by Le Grand switch plates and electrical outlets throughout the home. Refinished original Oak Hardwood Flooring throughout. Granite Custom vanity completes Hall Bathroom. Back yard upgraded w/a special place to watch your favorite family movie.
- 334 E 2nd St, Benicia, CA 94510
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1190 Sqft
- A beautiful location right off the water with views of the Marina, Carquinez Straits and Mt Diablo. This is a treasured Single Story 2 Bath 2 Bed Condo together with the open floor plan and filtered sunlight. Enjoy peaceful and tranquil living at its best, being just steps away from downtown Benicia....
- 311 E 2nd St, Benicia, CA 94510
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1544 Sqft
- Beautifully Remodeled Point Benicia condo. 3 Beds & 2.5 Baths, 1, 544 sq ft. Engineered wood floors, Designer paint colors, Remodeled Kitchen features: Quartz counters, stainless appliances, built in breakfast bar. Peaceful deck off Living and Kitchen with it's own pond and fountain. Walking distance to Downtown and the Marina. There is a Bocce Ball Court and a Pickle Court as part of the Complex...Don't Miss Out on this one!!!!
- 336 E 2nd St, Benicia, CA 94510
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1439 Sqft
- A beautiful location with views of Marina, Carquinez Straits and Mt Diablo. This exquiste 3 bedroom 2.5 baths home was selected by the developer as a model. Kitchen and baths have just been remodeled in the last year, together with the open floor plan and filtered sunlight, this condo is a must see. Enjoy peaceful and tranquil living at its best, being just steps away from downtown Benicia.....
- 797 E Military St, Benicia, CA 94510
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1556 Sqft
- This is one of a kind. Remodeled from top to bottom. New flooring,laminate & carpet, new Quartz counter tops, cabinets, appliances, up graded bathrooms and fixtures throughout. Beautiful new shudders for windows. It's bright and beautiful and ready for you to call it home.
- 338 Marina Village Way, Benicia, CA 94510
- 2 Beds · 3 Baths · 1370 Sqft
- Location, Location, Location. You can walk Downtown Benicia, the Yacht Club and Marina within minutes of your Front Door. Beautiful 2 Bed 21/2 Bath Condo right on the Lagoon. This unit has a Loft off the M/B, with a Deck off the Living Rm and Porch off the Kitchen. New paint, New laminate Flooring Downstairs and New Carpet Upstairs. A Must See....
- 791 E Military St, Benicia, CA 94510
- 2 Beds · 3 Baths · 1584 Sqft
- This condo has been totally upgraded, flooring, paint, kitchen and baths. Both bedrooms are Master Suites. Window treatment downstairs is included in sale In a very nice and quiet complex. This is a must see... It won't be on the market long... Seller will provide a one year Home Warranty from Old Republic Title.
- 540 W J St, Benicia, CA 94510
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1260 Sqft
- Charming, Darling home on a Beautiful Corner Lot. Close to Downtown. The home just needs a little TLC. Cute Kitchen, Beautiful Wood Floors through out upstairs, Stain Glass windows. A possible studio apt downstairs, with tile floors, beautiful stain glass double door to outside patio. Upgraded bathrooms. Two sheds with electricity ....This is a must see!!!!!
- 439 Aragon St, Vallejo, CA 94591
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2968 Sqft
- Gorgeous doesn't do this home justice. Walk into Cathedral Ceiling Living Rm & Dining Rm with Marble Entry and Wood Floors. Darling Black & White Kitchen w/Granite Floors and Counter tops Go up Sweeping Stairway to Double door entrance to Master Suite. Floors are Marble, Wood and Granite partial carpet in Bedrooms. Home has Central Vacuum. Great Outside Entertaining area w/ Terrace Seating. Very Desirable Neighborhood. This is a Must See !!!!!
- 176 Masonic Dr, Vallejo, CA 94591
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 1909 Sqft
- Great quiet neighborhood in Vallejo, remodeled home with pool, spa and deck. Kitchen and bath remodeled, Interior of home painted, hardwood floors, it's got it all.. Come take a look at this 4/2 beauty. Move In Ready. A Must See.
- 138 McGrue Ave, Vallejo, CA 94589
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1063 Sqft
- WOW! Everything has been up-graded, permitted and up to code. New Maple floors, Stainless Steel Appliances, Maple Cabinets, Granite Counter Tops, Upgraded Bathrooms, Painted thru-out. All new landscaping. Roof only two years old. A Must See!!!!
- 184 Mitchell Ct, Vallejo, CA 94589
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1562 Sqft
- Beautiful views of Vallejo from Living room and bedroom, and has shared private driveway.